Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Portland, Oregon!

So I know that it was like 2 whole months ago, but I never posted about Oregon. I LOOOOOOOVVVVEEED IT!!!!! We had a blast!! It was quite a quick trip, but I fell in LOVE. Oregon is so amazing. I want to live there someday.





How can this not make you smile? Such a goof.
The twins adore Mike. :)
The kids at the Portland temple.
On our way home, we stopped by Multnomah Falls. These pictures don't even do this waterfall justice. It was breathtaking! None of us wanted to leave, we were having so much fun.
I know that I have bragged a lot about my adorable siblings, but I love Michael in this picture. So cute. Like a little tourist. :)


I'm so glad we got the chance to see Oregon. It was an awesome vacation. (Thanks for getting married, Cassie! ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment