Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas to you and yours, from me and mine.


Christmas is here! I'm so happy. I love Christmas and all the festivities that it brings.

Good food, good friends, and holiday cheer. Love it.


While deciding what to get people for Christmas this year, I had an idea to visit the local antique shop. Holy moly. I am so in love!! I have found so many down right COOL things there. So much history and so many stories. Thus, my new found love of all things vintage/old/antique. (That includes old people too, ya know! ;)
After the gifts have been given, I'll post pictures of them. They are fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. And Christmas came and went. So crazy. Summer's up next- pleeeease come fast!
    Thank you for the necklace, I love love it. I want to go to this shop you speak of. Maybe we'll make it a date?
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Beth and Mike. Hope you ring in the new year with a bash! Mike, thanks for your hard work at the clinic - you are GREAT! Beth, I am glad you came to the Christmas party and that I was able to meet you. Have a good one.

    Aaron Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Beth! I just found your blog through Tiarra's blog and thought I would say hello. I have been wanting to check out that antique store close to our condos but never have. If that is the one you are talking about I will definitly have to check it out now:)

    ReplyDelete