Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Finally! A house tour.

Hi! Welcome to our home!
Yes, Mike did all of that yard work. He's awesome at man stuff like that. :)
The condensed version of the back yard...

The shed. (It really is manly on the inside, I promise...)
See, I told you!
Inside the shed - (this picture was taken before Mike rewired the whole thing and installed 3 shop lights and a motion sensored light on the outside all by himself. He did a really great job.)
One of my favorite places in the house. I'm surprised that couch doesn't have a little worn out patch where I like to curl up.
Living room
Kitchen
Note here: when we moved in, these cupboards were kind of really ugly. They were the fake brown manufactured stuff. So we decided to jazz them up a bit and paint and antique them... We banged them out in about 2 1/2 days (which was pretty amazing considering when we painted the cupboards in our old house it took almost a week). We still have a bit we'd like to do, like a backsplash, but that's on the back burner for now.
Dining room
I love this little corner or the dining room - a table full of family. :)
Side A of the office
Side B of the office
My little desk area of the office. :)
Guest bathroom
This is where our spoiled dogs spend 90% of their day, asleep.
Our (mis-matched, hodge-podge) bedroom
Harli's room
These organizer bins are SO SO cute. Loooove Target! :)
The master bath - it has two kind of rooms to it. This half...
And that half...
...And that's our house! Feel free to visit any time... :)

10 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love it. And it makes me miss you even more! I love you, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house looks amazing! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck Beth! Your house looks amazing, you are so good at decorating! I love it! Hope all is well,!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO SO Cute! And I didn't realize you had a name for baby girl... I love it! Hope you guys are doing well:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the orange in Harlie's room {did I spell that right} I hope you guys are doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're house is so cute!!!!!! And Harli's room is super cute!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beth! Your home is so cute! Good luck with your baby girl. We miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute house! I'll have to come see it in person sometime! When would you like to come decorate mine since I STILL haven't put up any decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your house is super adorable!!! I love it! I haven't looked at your blog in a while, so I realize this is old news, but congratulations!!! You'll make a great mom :)

    ReplyDelete