Monday, September 27, 2010

I hate fire drills.

After a pretty-darn-good-20-minute contraction and 20 more minutes of shorter ones last night, we decided to head to the hospital. Much to our dismay, it was only a false alarm. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG IT!! I was SO frustrated - not only for having it be a false alarm, but for the fact that I looked like a total rookie (as if I'm not!). Better safe than sorry I guess.
On a happier note...
My mom is coming to see us in less than one week!!!!!! Yessssssssss!!! It's going to be so nice to have her here to help me know what the heck I'm doing [This is a side note/hint for you, little Miss Harli... hurry up in there! We're ready for you! ;)], and to just have some company from home.

1 comment:

  1. So this is a day or two later than the last post I read. I know your Mom will be there tomorrow. Any new news on the progression of the delivery? Good luck, much happiness, etc. etc.Be sure to eat your vegetables, brush your teeth and say your prayers. Love you both a bunch. Grandma

    ReplyDelete