Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My belly.

Here "it" is... 37 1/2 weeks - 2 1/2 to go!

I went to the doctor yesterday and had an ultrasound and things are looking great! After a big confusion about my actual due date, it has been set to October 11... if I can make it that long. My regular doctor was out yesterday, so I saw one of the others and he doesn't think I'll even last to next week! Ah! Who knew! She has dropped a lot in the last couple of days too, so when they went to do the ultrasound, they couldn't get a picture of her head because it was so far down in my pelvis... They also did a "non-stress" test, and apparently I've been having contractions and I didn't even know it! ...I always thought that they were like cramps, so I hadn't been tracking them.
I guess we'll just see.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, girl! You are tiny! I am so excited for you. Having a baby girl is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good! You'd never guess you were that far along! Good luck with everything, hope it all goes well for you :) Can't wait to see pictures of your little sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth you look so good, I'm so glad you posted a pic of your cute little baby belly! I love it! I miss you, I hope all is well ... Can't wait to see pictures of baby Harli!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! I can't believe you are ready to have a baby - that's what I look like at about 6 months! Good luck with everything- having a baby is such a miracle! Hope all goes well! (Jenny McAllister, not Richard:)!!)

    ReplyDelete