Saturday, January 1, 2011

Harli's Blessing

We were able to bless Harli a couple of weeks ago. Fortuantely both Mike's parents and my Mom and brother, Michael were able to be there. It was such a special day. So neat to be able to watch Mike bless our little baby. He said he felt so humbled by her..
Harli's blessing dress was actually the dress that I was blessed in when I was born, which was also the dress that my great-grandma was blessed in in 1893. It is SUCH a beautiful dress and so special to us.
So beautiful.
Harli's Mama and Mimi. :)
Grampa Vandercook was so cute with Harli. She loved all the little faces he'd make at her.
Uncle Michael loves Miss Harli

Orencole Family :)
The guys

1 comment:

  1. Harli looks like a doll! I'm glad everything is going so well for you guys...we are in Lehi so plz let us know next time you come home to your family! lindsey.shipley@utah.edu

    ReplyDelete