Sunday, January 2, 2011

Miscellany.



My baby is growing up so fast!!

Harli is able to hold her head up long enough to sit in her Bumbo now. Wow! Who knew a chair could age your baby. ha ha

Santa says Harli made it on the GOOD GIRL list. :)

It snowed on Christmas day. I just about cried when I saw it. I was wishing and wishing it would snow to make it feel more like home, and my wish came true!! I was so happy... and on Harli's first Christmas. So perfect.
Mike shot a white tail deer over the break (I couldn't get those pictures to work... I will post them later...) so we got a meat grinder and made deer sausage. I'd never had it before and surprisingly, it was pretty good!

Just before bath time Harli likes to look at her reflection in the mirror. So cute. :)


This is just because the picture is so stinkin' cute.

Don't you just want to pinch her little cheeks? I do.

5 comments:

  1. I L.O.V.E. the picture in the snow. I love all of them!! I love all of you!!! -Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just too cute! I love her big eyes :) I think she looks like you, especially in the snow and reflection pictures. It's so fun to watch them grow into their own little looks and personality isn't it? Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks JUST like you! She is so cute! I hope you guys had a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes I would like to pinch her cheeks!! She's gettin so big! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my heck Beth, she is seriously the cutest! We miss you at Sports Academy! I'm glad I can still see whats going on with you guys!

    ReplyDelete