Monday, March 14, 2011

Zoo!!

Saturday, we drove to Memphis to go to the temple. After, we decided to go to the Memphis Zoo with our friends Jason & Jamie. (This zoo kicks the pants off Hogle Zoo. The animals were very active.)

My favorite. Love me some giraffes.

Ok, so I guess it was a tie. I like zebras too.

This was Mike's favorite part. The grizzly bears. Their "habitat" was really big and so cool! They were very active... Just before this picture, the one on the far left stood on the rocks and jumped on top of the middle one and started playing. So cute.

The polar bears.
...And Mike doing the 'Lion King'.

Harli says "Really Dad? You better not drop me!"
(Everyone loved her glasses and hat. She probably got as many ooh's and aah's as the animals!!)

Elephants. (Duh.)

You have to look close, but the monkey at the bottom was a mama with her baby. You can see the cute little baby's head poking out on the right. :)

I kind of get hungry for Panda Express every time I see a panda bear now. ha ha
Jamie & Jason
What is the zoo without a ride on Daddy's shoulders?
These guys were kind of creepy. All the big cats were for that matter. They were all pacing back and forth the whole time, staring at people. Scaaary!

The middle tiger was really pretty. He was orange and brown stripped.


You can see him a little better in this picture (he's on the left).
We had so much fun! I can't wait to go back again!

2 comments:

  1. That zoo looks awesome! I also love the sunglasses and hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE all the pics Beth, seriously seeing all of these pics makes me excited to have a little one! Where did you get Harli's glasses? I am in love with them, and i feel like our little guy could use a pair :) PS we are definitely going to have to get these kiddos together eventually! Are you guys coming back to Utah any time soon? I just bought my ticket home, July 25th here we come!

    ReplyDelete