Monday, May 2, 2011

Part III: The just plain HORRORIFIC.

I thought we had it bad...


I'm just grateful I even have a home to come home to.


Normally, something like this wouldn't affect me this much - but because it happened litterally just 20 miles away, it really hits home. People in my ward were affected.


The good Lord protected us and I am so grateful for that.


These people have nothing. Nothing. It breaks my heart.

Please pray for them.





If you are even thinking of helping, do it. These people need you.

...And thank you to all those that have helped. You are so wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. Beth I can't believe all the crazy stuff that has happened so close to your house! Well, I hope things keep getting better for you! I miss you! Your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am so glad that you guys were not in the middle of that. It breaks my heart to see those pictures. It makes everything so real. I love your header picture of Harli. So cute:)

    ReplyDelete