Sunday, June 5, 2011

Little Update

I figured an update was in order before I left... (only 5 more days! Woohoo!)



As Harli has been eating more and more solid foods, she makes a bigger and bigger mess... I tried wiping her off one night, but that just wasn't cutting it. So I stuck her in the sink.. :)





Feet kicked up and everything....


We also got her a little baby pool for the backyard. Oh my heck she is so cute in it.

She. Loves. It.
She'd swim all day if I let her... It's really the only way we can stand to be outside, because it's just SO hot out lately.




....No worries though, because we're headed to UTAH in 5 days! Yay!



PS- More to come on our room situation.....

1 comment:

  1. I was looking at your blog with Natalie Battaglia and we just ooohed and ahhhed over Harli, she is getting so big! And so dang cute!!!

    ReplyDelete